- an alcohol detox program within their own alcohol rehab facility
- an alcohol detox program that is medically monitored and has 24 hour nursing
- an alcohol detox program with a physician trained in addiction medicine
- the alcohol rehab program has a comprehensive family component
- the alcohol rehab program has an intensive relapse prevention program
- the alcohol rehab program has a dual diagnosis treatment program to attend
- the alcohol rehab program is licensed by the state and has received its JCAHO accreditation
Find Alcoholism Treatment Today!
If you're suffering from alcoholism, you need alcoholism treatment NOW. Your alcoholism is taking over your life, perhaps hurting the people closest to you as well as yourself. You can feel its power over you, and you know it's time to break this bond, but you don't know how. Affordable Rehab of Boston is here to help you - call and get help now!
The first thing that many people can get confused with is the fact that alcoholism is not the same thing as alcohol abuse. While most consider them one and the same, in truth, they are very different, yet equally dangerous conditions that are very difficult to rehabilitate from.
Why Drug Addiction Occurs
Many people in their lives have experimented or tried drugs and alcohol. This is how they start. People like to experiment and therefore, they get curious as to the effects that these substances will have on them.
Then there are other people who use because their friends use or they might be suffering from stress or anxiety which they want to cure through the use of these substances. The curiosity or encouragement by a peer group can lead to continuous usage if not kept tract of. This of course starts causing problems in relationships, school or work and when that happens, you might be on your way to getting heavily addicted to the substance.
We will make sure that you are prepared for life after you complete rehab. We know you can succeed with the valuable knowledge and skills that we will give you. Don't let another minute pass you by, it could mean your life.
Boston alcohol and drug rehab is here to help; all it takes is one phone call.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility